Notice and Collection
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain information that can be used to contact or identify you and serve you in the best possible way. “Personal Information” is any information that is identifiable with you, as an individual. Tutti Trading will only collect personal information by fair and lawful means. The provision of personal information is voluntary.
Collectoin of personal information
We collect personal information for the following purposes:
- To establish and maintain responsible commercial relations with customers and to provide ongoing services
- To understand customer needs and preferences
- To develop and enhance market services
- To respond to your inquiry when you contact us with a question or remark through our contact form
- To send you our newsletter when you sign up for it, or you sign up to stay informed
Unless required or permitted by law, we shall not use or disclose your personal information for a new purpose not identified here.
Through our website you can subscribe to our newsletter. Please note this list is only used for internal purposes. No details will be passed onto 3rd parties. If you wish to be removed from our newsletter mailing list simply select the ‘opt out’ option. Or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use Google Analytics Advertiser Features to optimize our business. Advertiser features include:
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
By enabling these Google Analytics Display features, we are required to notify our visitors by disclosing the use of these features and that we and third-party vendors use first-party cookies such as the Google Analytics cookie.
Children’s Privacy Statement
This children’s privacy statement explains our practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of thirteen, and provides important information regarding their rights under federal law with respect to such information.
- This Site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of thirteen from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties. We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Site.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we do NOT condition the participation of a child under thirteen in the Site’s online activities on providing personally identifiable information.
Choice and Consent
Prior to obtaining your consent through our Cookie Banner, Tutti Trading Limited will describe the choices available to you and obtain implicit or explicit consent with respect to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information, except in certain situations otherwise permitted by the law. Where it is reasonable to do so, we may rely on your implied consent. Otherwise, we will rely on explicit consent received directly from you to collect or use your personal information, for example, the collection of your personal information if you subscribe to a newsletter on the Site.]
You may withdraw or modify your consent at any time through contacting Tutti Trading’s Privacy Officer at: email@example.com
Use and Retention
Tutti Trading limits the use of personal information to the purposes identified in this Policy and for which the individual has provided implicit or explicit consent. We retain personal information for only as long as it is necessary to fulfill the stated purposes, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law.
Personal information provided to us by users is primarily stored on servers in The United States.
We will erase personal information that is no longer needed.
Disclosure to Third Parties
Tutti Trading does not transfer personal information to third parties or service providers.
Tutti Trading provides individuals with access to their personal information for review or update. If you wish to access your personal information to challenge accuracy or update it to ensure completeness, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide a response within 30 days of receiving an access request. If under certain circumstances we are unable to fully separate your personal information from that of another individual, we will not be able to provide you with access to your information.
Security for Privacy
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Tutti Trading protects personal information against unauthorized access in accordance with established policies and procedures. Information is protected by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
Monitoring and Enforcement
Tutti Trading monitors compliance with its privacy policies and procedures. Users may file privacy complaints and disputes by contacting Tutti Trading’s Privacy Officer at email@example.com who is accountable for our privacy compliance. Every privacy-related complaint will be acknowledged, documented, and investigated, with the results being provided to the complainant. If the complaint is found to be justified, appropriate measures will be taken as a result.
Tutti Trading Limited
1, Petite Fontaine – Les Petite Fontaines
St Peter Port
Telephone: +44 203 287 1516